The term 'Acuro Inc' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms & conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Use of online transactions
Acuro Inc makes online transactions available for your personal and/or internal business purposes. You may use information provided to you through your online transactions solely for your personal and/or internal business purposes, provided that you do not remove any proprietary rights notices, do not modify the information or make it available to third parties through a networked computer environment and do not make any additional representations or warranties regarding the information.
Information and privacy
You hereby authorize Acuro Inc to receive and collect information about you (including information about your online transactions) from time to time through the Acuro Inc website. Any such information collected will be treated in accordance with the Acuro Inc's Privacy Statement. Acuro Inc may only disclose information about you (including your identity) to a third party if Acuro Inc is requested to do so in the course of a criminal or other legal investigation, if you have authorized such disclosure, or if Acuro Inc determines that disclosure is necessary in connection with any complaint regarding your use of the site.
Certain online transactions offered by Acuro Inc. may require a login ID and password for verification of your identity. You agree that all information provided to Acuro Inc. by you in relation to your account shall be current, complete and accurate. Your use of a Acuro Inc. is subject to these terms & conditions.
If you are required to select a password, Acuro Inc recommends the password you select should not relate to any readily accessible data such as your name, birth date, address, telephone number, driver's license, license plate or passport. Nor may it be an obvious combination of letters and numbers, including sequential or same numbers or letters. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your login ID and password, and for all activity which occurs on or through your account, whether authorized or unauthorized, including use by current and former employees if you are a corporate entity. You should change your password immediately if you believe that your login ID and password have been used without authorization and advise Acuro Inc of this. Acuro Inc shall not have any liability for your failure to comply with these obligations.
Online transactions are provided through a secure website. However, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private and that any message or information you send to or through the Acuro Inc. website and while using online transactions (including credit card information) may be read or intercepted by others, even where a website is stated as being secure. Acuro Inc. shall have no liability for the interception or 'hacking' of any data through the Acuro Inc. website or any other website by unauthorized third parties.
In using any Acuro Inc online transactions, you represent and warrant that you are over 18 and have legal capacity to contract in United States of America. If you are using a credit card to process a transaction, you represent and warrant that the credit card is issued in your name and that you shall pay to the issuer all charges incurred while using online transactions. If you are using a Acuro Inc account, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the login ID and password allocated to such account.
Before completing an online transaction with Acuro Inc, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction, credit card/account information and other details relating to your request are correct. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. Acuro Inc shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of any online transactions, or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of Acuro Inc's control. This includes the information supplied as part of the application.
Limitation of liability
Except as expressly prohibited by law, in no event will Acuro Inc be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even where Acuro Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Acuro Inc is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises as a result of your use of the website, Acuro Inc's liability shall not exceed the dollar amount of the transaction which formed the basis of the damage or $100.00, whichever is the lesser.
Right to suspend, alter or cancel service
Acuro Inc shall be entitled at any time without prior notice or any liability to you, to cancel or suspend any or all online services and/or to substitute alternative services, which may or may not be interactive or transactional in nature.
Specific terms & conditions
The Customer acknowledges that certain online transactions made available or offered by Acuro Inc from time to time may be subject to specific additional terms & conditions and agrees to review and comply with any such additional terms & conditions. Access and use of any online service shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of any such additional terms & conditions applicable to such service.